This blog is a continuation of the Race Across the Rock blog...a 17 day, 883 KM run I completed across Newfoundland via the old railway bed. Some people have expressed interest in what is next...that would be The Canadian Death Race (125 KM through the Rockies)....and what I am doing for training. Consequently, I thought I would blog about my training in case some of you found it helpful. I hope your training is going well!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
My Long Run
Sunny day but cool and windy! 3.5 hours on the trail. I ran to the trails off Hammond Plains road where I live (about 30 minutes to get there). There are 3 main steep hills that I walk up quickly as opposed to run on my long days and then run down. During the week I run them but the 'long' days are my day to practice what I am going to do on race day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good stuff. Looking forward to following your training and keeping my motivation high. I had my 11 mile long run Sunday.
ReplyDelete-Kelly