Friday, July 29, 2011

Holyrood

Well folks we have reached Holyrood. Perfect running day. Looks like we will be running rest of the day along edge of ocean. :-) Life is very good!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

  1. J, can't believe that today, really is the last day for a long stretch. Your wise words and courage have inspired so many!! Can't say in just a few words how proud I am. Enjoy the beautiful coastline along Conception Bay-- Life sure is good!!! Looking soooooo forward to seeing you today. Momma R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Job J. You, your buddies who ran and the crew should be so proud of what has been accomplished. I sure am proud of you. Great idea, such dedication, hard work, and memories made by u for a super cause. The reward will be the sweetest of all, I'm sure you will have lots of family and friends to share it with. If I don't get there to pat u on the back know that I am thinking of you and praising you from Bonavista.
    Way to go guys,
    JR

    ReplyDelete