This blog is a continuation of the Race Across the Rock blog...a 17 day, 883 KM run I completed across Newfoundland via the old railway bed.
Some people have expressed interest in what is next...that would be The Canadian Death Race (125 KM through the Rockies)....and what I am doing for training. Consequently, I thought I would blog about my training in case some of you found it helpful.
I hope your training is going well!
Did one of you put this sign up for us? :-) Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network. Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.
Now--isn't that the cutest thing you ever saw???? Momma R
ReplyDeleteI should have added-- I now know what my Christmas cards will look like this year Haaaaaa!!!
ReplyDeleteJason, I'll bet in addition to a "real meal" you are also looking forward to a shave!!! Lookin' good!!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Yup
ReplyDeleteMary