Just finished our interview with CBC. Will air on CBC NL tonight. Available on www.cbc.CA/NL after 7PM
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.
This blog is a continuation of the Race Across the Rock blog...a 17 day, 883 KM run I completed across Newfoundland via the old railway bed. Some people have expressed interest in what is next...that would be The Canadian Death Race (125 KM through the Rockies)....and what I am doing for training. Consequently, I thought I would blog about my training in case some of you found it helpful. I hope your training is going well!
Awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMary
J. Sick idea cuz. I hope u and ur friend are having a great time. I know Wayne and his crew r, they could have a laugh floatin on a ice pan for a month. This is a truly amazing thing u r doing here, very proud of you and inspired to say the least. I only heard about it today on the radio and I wanna know if there is any way to meet u guys or help out. Oh and by the way this is Jared. Say hi to the guys and get back at me as quick as u can on here or at budryder_24@hotmail.com ....I'm gonna spread the word a bit here in Bonavista, see if I can't get ya some fundage. Cheers, and pats on the back ol buddy. Later, JR
ReplyDelete